Thursday, December 01, 2005

What? Me worry?

we hardly ever talk anymore - you say don't worry about it
you hardly ever answer my emails - but you tell me not to worry
it seems harder and harder to get together - dont worry about it, you say to me
it used to be that you could hardly wait before you kissed me - but im told not to worry about it
it seems you used to want me, to feel me - beside you & inside you - and that too im told not to worry about

pretty soon, i won't have anything to worry about - and you know how much i love to worry.

what will i do then? when there is no us to worry about anymore?

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanting said...

Unfortunately, that's what we do..and it can make or break you sometimes. It's times like that that I wish I could be a stone cold bitch...

1:33 PM  
Blogger drunkbh said...

I'm still here. :>)

5:13 AM  
Blogger Wanting said...

wow...thats a spam of epic porportions...

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home