Sunday, November 27, 2005

a hot cold morning

the chill in the room, makes me stay here, under the covers a bit longer - dozing in the warmth - and i feel your body's heat against me - here in the dark, you must be hiding from the chill in room too - i can feel you moving against me - cuddling against my back and i can feel the softness of your breasts against me, the crinkly texture of your pubis - you slept naked last night, as you tend to do when we are together - your breast are warm and i feel them press against me - i remember cupping them in my hands - last night as we made love again, and again and my cock stirs slightly - my body becomes aware as i wake - and i think of all the times when we snuggle, falling into sleep, my hands holding your warmth against me - i feel the tickle of your hair as you shift against me - and your legs move against mine, each of us warming the other - i feel your soft kisses on my shoulder and i begin to sense you are seeking more than warmth - i lay still and allow you the play that you seek - your hand strokes gently over me - gliding down my arm and over my chest to pull us closer - your breasts are warm and soft against me, and i feel you breathing - your hand moves on my chest, touching me, taking your time, finger running thru the hair on my stomach, and then lower still...

and as your hand surrounds my cock, it responds to your touch, your warmth - and i can sense the grin as you lay your cheek against me - slowly i roll toward you, still pressed against your warmth, on my back, making myself available to your touch - you stroke me, squeezing, toying with me - pulling the covers off of us, you bring your leg up over mine, opening yourself to me - and my hand, trapped between us, begins to caress you - you lay your head on my chest and i can tell you are watching my cock in your hand - it responds to your touch, swelling - stiffening for you - a soft moan of pleasure escapes...

your grip tightens around my shaft, gently pumping up and down, stroking and teasing - your finger tips explore the tip of my cock - finding droplets of fluids, seeping from me - your fingers circle the head, making my cock slippery to your touch...you rise over me and hesitate - still teasing, you rub my swollen, hard cock against your wet lips - they part without effort, as you slide down onto me - i hold your waist as you settle down fully on me - after the morning chill, your heat is a welcome contrast - each time you rise, exposing my cock, i feel the cold of the room - and then you lower yourself onto me again and the warmth returns - the chill in the room affects you as well - your nipples, swollen in desire, stiffen in the cold air - as the room lightens with the coming day. i enjoy watching you, slowly fucking me to your satisfaction - using my cock for your pleasure...

the contrast of your darkened nipples against the soft white skin make me want them - to kiss and tease them as your cunt teases me - you move with a slow rhythm on top of me - your breasts swaying as you move - and tho we try to make it last, we are lustful and needy - hungry for each other - impaled on me, you seek deeper penetration - pushing down on me as i rise to meet your thrust - you cry out - filled - and we cum - long moments pass, as the sounds of our pleasure subside - as you lay onto me, i wrap you in my arms - pulling the cast aside covers over us - we warm each other against the chill that has come over us - and together, we doze, waiting for the warmth, waiting for the day to begin...

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanting said...

you beautiful fuck...once again I'm missing someone...you know who...and I need and want so much right now...no wonder I can't sleep..

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home