Monday, December 19, 2005

it started out as a good day too!

my heart is in disbelief - what my mind has known for so long, my heart heard today

the lover i have known for these few precious years can no longer be mine - and as much as i knew it would one day come, to know it with finality is hard - not for the love lost, for it was never a love between us - it is a tearing apart of something that has meant so much to me since we found each other - of a comfort that we offered one another - we needed each other, and she no longer needs me - and as much as i want it not to be so, i cant talk her into doing anything but what it is she needs to do

and my heart is in pain - and when i talk to her, it breaks - and it is an empty feeling

7 Comments:

Blogger Wanting said...

I'm sorry

5:13 PM  
Blogger Blogger said...

i'm sorry. that is hard.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Ooooooo - ouch.
Break-ups are never easy. Sorry to hear you're going through one. Hang tough!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

That's deep drama queen. Hope you get over it soon and get back out there. Not all of us will break your heart!

8:16 PM  
Blogger baddandy said...

good thing you only read the much edited version!!

thanks for snapping me out of my reverie, tumbleweed!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

That was the edited version? You're so cute! She'll be back when she wants something, so be prepared!

6:55 AM  
Blogger AndyT13 said...

Dude. Weak. I hope it's gotten better.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home