Friday, September 02, 2005

Tagged on my Birthday - Thanks

1. Nervous habits?
fingernail biting
2. Are you double jointed?
only where my collar bone is broken
3. Can you roll your tongue?
yep – tie cherry stems in knots too
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?
only by lowering the other
5. Can you blow spit bubbles?
when I sieze up, im a veritable fountain
6. Can you cross your eyes?
yes
7. Tattoos?
only press ons
8. Piercings?
no
9. Do you make your bed daily?
no
10. Which shoe goes on first?
I wear boots most days - left
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at someone?
ive dodged a few
12. On average, how much money do you carry?
$50, decreasing til payday
13. What jewellry do you wear 24/7?24 hours a day?
I don’t wear any
14. Favourite piece of clothing?
socks, unless im wearing sandals

FOOD
15. Do you twist your spaghetti or cut it?
twist
16. Have you ever eaten Spam?
long ago and far away
17. Do you use extra salt on your food?
I use tony cacheres

18. How many cereals in your cupboard?
a few good ones (frosted flakes, capt crunch) and a few others

19. What is your favourite beverage?
Ice cold beer on a hot day (or Coke)
20. What is your favourite fast food restaurant?
Panchos (I knows its not really fast) but raise the flag, & they bring food to your table
21. Do you cook?
yes

GROOMING
22. How often do you brush your teeth?
once a day and before I plan on kissing
23. Hair drying method?
towel
24. Have you ever coloured/highlighted your hair?
which hair ? (im follically challenged)

MANNERS
25. Do you swear?
on occasion I have been know to.
26. Do you ever spit?
i have to – its genetic

FAVOURITES
27. Animal?
dog
28. Food?
moms fried chicken, mashed potatos, cream gravy, corn on the cob and cobbler
29. Month
december
30. Day?
saturday
31. Cartoon?
rarely if ever, but simpsons
32. Shoe brand?
boots – durangos at the moment
33. Subject in school?
studying the beauty of women – continuing education
34. Color?
im told blue is my color
35. Sport?
rugby
36. TV Shows?
cheaters
37. Thing To Do In The Spring?
work on body before tanning
38. Thing To Do In The Summer?
tan
39. Thing To Do In The Autumn?
camp
40. Thing To Do In The Winter?
snuggle
41. In The CD Player?
bonny raitt
42. Person you talk on the phone most with?
kimmi
43. Reading?
historical fiction – Jean Auel
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors?
no – its frightening
45. What colour is your bedroom?
white/white
46. Do you use an alarm clock?
my mind needs one/my body doesn’t like to sleep tho
47. Window seat or aisle?
depends on who I have to share with
48. What's your sleeping position?
prone – unless I blog too long and then its L shaped
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?
no
50. Do you snore?
im told I do – but I tell her she does and she doesn’t believe me, so . . . .
51. Do you sleepwalk?
no
52. Do you talk in your sleep?
no – I can pretend if shes listening
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
only myself
54. How about with the light on?
no
55. Do you fall asleep with the radio or TV on?
on occasion
56. Last interesting person you met.
I haven’t met her yet, but we chat sometimes

Since Natalia is curious about tags, she can have this one to learn on

6 Comments:

Blogger Natalia said...

OMG!!!!

Fine... but I can't do new ones EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!

ick... loads of questions so I might have to post at night.

And, happy BDay xox

-N

6:48 AM  
Blogger baddandy said...

lol - you shouldn't have been so curious - it seemed a cry of deperation to be included

a

7:35 AM  
Blogger baddandy said...

my collar bone is broken - never healed properly, so its like an extra joint in there - so i guess im extra jointed instead of double

whatever i want??? hmmmm, what time are you gonna be here?

a

8:54 PM  
Blogger drunkbh said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

9:19 PM  
Blogger Wanting said...

I liked this...learned a lot more...

1:35 PM  
Blogger baddandy said...

bh - thanks - just drop those pics in a plain vanilla folder . . .

puzzy - jeeez, are you anxious or what??? i might need some help with you if youre jonesin' this bad - but i'll try - but i think we show at same time is best

wanting - glad to return the favor

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home