Friday, August 26, 2005

The Seven Things

my blog flag waves proudly, as is should for a site formerly so smutty - but someone asked this of me (and you'll pay severly) - so follows
THE SEVEN THINGS...

seven things I plan to do before I die:
1) rid myself of love not there
2) escape from a loveless marriage
3) go somewhere ive always wanted instead of just dreaming about it
4) find a better lover
5) teach her how to be even better
6) have someone, after theyve known me long enough, that cares about me more, or at least as much, as i care about them
7) go horse back riding in the north carolina mountains, up past the waterfalls, where the only sounds are the wind in the trees - and a sultry voice, whispering sweet nothings to me

seven things I can do:
1) lie - quite well at times
2) care about the people i dont lie to
3) live in a loveless marriage
4) bring humor to most any situation
5) tolerate most people
6) moan - loud, long and often
7) play with my dogs, and not care that i act childlike

seven things I can't do:
1) not smile when i see someone i care about
2) escape
3) not feel guilty about wanting to
4) make someone love me
5) sleep in past 7:00 am
6) dive - scuba, sky, stage (tho, i am pretty good at muff )
7) be mean

seven things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) a sultry voice (like wantings - i just know it has to be)
2) nice puppies
3) her smile
4) deep eyes - the kind that draw you in
5) a sexy belly button
6) curves in all the right places
7) sacral dimples

seven things I say the most:
1) ya'll
2) i'm a mean mean man
3) would you like to?
4) thank you
5) dang it
6) yes sir
7) may i have another Mistress?

seven celebrity crushes (no particular order):
1) sophia loren - in her prime or right now; curvalicious
2) raquel welch - full figured gal; rubenesque
3) alyssa milano - watched her grow to womanhood
4) terri hatcher - i'll be her clark kent
5) eva longoria - latina personified
6) jessica alba - ever since dark angel
7) angelina jolie - just to see what all the fuss is about

7 Comments:

Blogger watcher said...

hmmm, all dark-haired chicks...and please, please tell me what's the punishment..oops i mean price for tagging?
i would love to say something that would get so flagged and i don't wanna shut you down cause seeker passed along a totally mmmmm mind at 3a.m.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Wanting said...

badandy is only bad in name...we all know that...and you'd love my voice, sweetie...btw...Lewis knows how to get rid of the flags..

3:53 PM  
Blogger drunkbh said...

I'm gonna jump on the haircolor bandwagon. Why no dirty blondes?

9:57 PM  
Blogger baddandy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:43 AM  
Blogger baddandy said...

watcher - your punishment will be doled out in small portions - glad to hear you got occupied by ummm yeah tho

puzzy - now if i can only get you to open up for me (j/t)

wanting - i am BAD - im mean and i want my flag - but i cant wait to hear the voice

DB - arent dirty blonds just brunettes in hiding - besides youre number one on the non-celebrity list

tonyy - ahhhhh my first spammer - hope my reply is appropriate

2:53 PM  
Blogger watcher said...

oh jeez now small portions of punishment...i know i am-- whoops, that wasn't gonna sound right...try again... nice to see that my twisted mind is on a par with some others. besides, small portions mean more opportunities. wave on....lol. that's a little twisted too. good thing once a week is almost here...again

8:02 PM  
Blogger Natalia said...

Erm...I still do not get the whole tag thing...but I have been told that I should be happy it has not happened to me.

-N

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home